|Vol 2, No 2 (2007): Special Issue on HIC 2006||Sophistication of information technology in healthcare: A comparison among a sample of hospitals in Japan||Abstract PDF|
|George Ochieng Otieno, Hinako Toyama, Motohiro Asonuma, Daisuke Koide, Keiko Naitoh|
|Vol 2, No 2 (2007): Special Issue on HIC 2006||Managing archetypes for sustainable and semantically interoperable electronic health records||Abstract PDF|
|Sebastian Garde, Evelyn JS Hovenga, Jana Gränz, Shahla Foozonkhah, Sam Heard|
|1 - 2 of 2 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
--- eJHI - electronic Journal of Health Informatics - ISSN 1446-4381 ---