|Vol 7, No 1 (2012): Special Issue on HIC 2010||The Quality of Routinely Collected Data: Using the "Principal Diagnosis" in Emergency Department Databases as an Example||Abstract PDF|
|Siaw-Teng Liaw, Huei-Yang Chen, Della Maneze, Jane Taggart, Sarah Dennis, Sanjyot Vagholkar, Jeremy Bunker|
|Vol 6, No 1 (2011): Special Issue on HIC 2009||Efficacy of Electronic Discharge Summaries: A Case Study Demonstrating Early Results at Two Hospitals||Abstract PDF|
|John Forsythe, Andria MacDonald, Emily Wilhelm, Melanie Strachan, David Evans|
|1 - 2 of 2 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
= = = eJHI - electronic Journal of Health Informatics - ISSN 1446-4381 = = =