|Vol 1, No 1 (2006): Inaugural Issue and Special Issue on Health Data Mining||Inferring 'Therapeutic States' of Patients from Community Electronic Prescribing Data||Abstract PDF|
|Jim Warren, Jan Stanek, Svetla Gadzhanova, Ivan Iankov, Gary Misan|
|Vol 1, No 1 (2006): Inaugural Issue and Special Issue on Health Data Mining||Finding Anomalies in Medicare||Abstract PDF|
|Robert A. Pearson, Wayne Murray, Thomas Mettenmeyer|
|1 - 2 of 2 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
= = = eJHI - electronic Journal of Health Informatics - ISSN 1446-4381 = = =