|Vol 7, No 1 (2012): Special Issue on HIC 2010||The Quality of Routinely Collected Data: Using the "Principal Diagnosis" in Emergency Department Databases as an Example||Abstract PDF|
|Siaw-Teng Liaw, Huei-Yang Chen, Della Maneze, Jane Taggart, Sarah Dennis, Sanjyot Vagholkar, Jeremy Bunker|
|Vol 3, No 1 (2008): Special Issue on Privacy and Security||Online Reputation Systems for the Health Sector||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 6, No 1 (2011): Special Issue on HIC 2009||Developing Measurements of the Quality of Electronic versus Paper-based Nursing Documentation in Aged Care Homes||Abstract PDF|
|Ning Wang, Ping Yu, David Hailey, Deborah Oxlade|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
= = = eJHI - electronic Journal of Health Informatics - ISSN 1446-4381 = = =