|Vol 2, No 1 (2007): Special Issue on Aged Care Informatics||Innovative approaches and processes for capturing expert aged care knowledge for multiple purposes||Abstract PDF|
|Evelyn JS Hovenga, Sebastian Garde, Tineke Carr, Carola M Hullin|
|Vol 2, No 2 (2007): Special Issue on HIC 2006||Managing archetypes for sustainable and semantically interoperable electronic health records||Abstract PDF|
|Sebastian Garde, Evelyn JS Hovenga, Jana Gränz, Shahla Foozonkhah, Sam Heard|
|Vol 7, No 1 (2012): Special Issue on HIC 2010||Assessment of Software Maintainability of openEHR Based Health Information Systems – A Case Study In Endoscopy||Abstract PDF|
|Koray Atalag, Hong Yul Yang, Jim Warren|
|Vol 5 No 1 (2010): Special Issue on Systemic Interoperability||The use of standard content specifications in a national health interoperability framework||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"